Banned For SUPPOSIBLY Hacking.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banned For SUPPOSIBLY Hacking.

Post  KsG_Jordan on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

I was Fighting CamandorCody and he was running around throwing health potions to heal up and while he was doing it i was constantly hitting him, i had just killed him. About 5 minutes later all the stuff he had disappeared from my inventory. Then he had Banned me For Using Force field when i wasn't..

KsG_Jordan
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned For SUPPOSIBLY Hacking.

Post  lonerx4 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 am

1. You were hacking, it was obiously hacks. 2. Crayonz was talking to you in Skype and saw enable nodus button on your options. It was insane. 3. You bypassed a ban with a alt account. Now if you want an unban you can donate $10 aw www.minecraftfactions.net/donate. Then contact cray or weasey on Skype. Skypes are in the rule tower. If you have any further questions contact me on Skype at the_lonerx4.
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crayonz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Alright Kid, at first I didn't think you had hacks. I thought Loner just got mad he was killed and tried to find a good excuse. Then, you added me on skype and I asked you to screen share and you went into options and there was the ''Enable Nodus'' button. It was obvious that you had hacks and possibly using them. I know you refuse to donate for an unban but that is the only way you will get Unbanned. Sorry.

Crayonz
HeadMod
HeadMod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned For SUPPOSIBLY Hacking.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top