Moderator Abuse52.33

Moderator Abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderator Abuse

Post  FloppingFishesInALake on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:00 pm

My name is FFIAL and I would lake to report one of your admins of abusing his/her permissions to ban other players. Lonerx4 has unjustly banned friends of mine for hacking even though he has not any evidency or reasoning. When I asked him why he had done such a thing he responded saying "FORCEFIELD, AIMBOT, FLYING, ETC." siply because they had killed people who were attacking them with nothing equipted whilst they (my friends) had weapons and armor. I have also placed this under the server issues topic, as I feel it mor rightly belongs there.

FloppingFishesInALake
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Abuse

Post  lonerx4 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Ok, first think first. I banned pe86 or what ever his name was for Speed hacks, forcefield/aimbot and it was clearly using a hacked client. It was so clear before he had even went out there i had saw his sprint particles coming out of his feet and then went out there, not sprint jumping. And with my fly i couldn't catch up. Im am sorry for the inconvenience but if he wants to get unbanned he can either donate $10 or wait for the next map reset.

lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crayonz on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Ok. I agree with Loner 100%. The last 2 maps I have seen pei hack. It was clear his Sprint and Forcefield hacks. If I saw him on I would have done the same thing. This is not Mod abuse because hacking is not allowd so Loner did the right thing. And next map reset, he will be banned as well if I see him hacking. So the only othe option is him donate 10$

Crayonz
HeadMod
HeadMod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Abuse

Post  pei86 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Frankly crayonz you can suck my cock, your just agreeing with him because I revealed you for being an abusive admin by banning anyone who said anything bad about you,robert or brick. Also i dont hack and have never hacked on any of the past worlds. All that you are saying is complete bull sh*t cause you dont like me
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../ you crayonz Sincerly
..........''...\.......... _.·´ -Your pal pei86
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

pei86
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crayonz on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Explain how you were hitting people when they were behind you. Explain how you were going incredibly fast. And I didn't ban you cause you know I am Brick. Everyone knows I am Brick. And just because I hate you doesn't mean I would ban you when I saw you. We all know you hack because I have gotten complaints on you and Loner even saw you. So don't sit here and say ''I don't hack'' when we clearly saw you. And banning a hacker isn't being abusive, it's what we are suppose to do. Again, if you really want to get back on, just donate 10$ for an unban. But I am notifying you if we catch you hacking again, we will Re-Ban.

Crayonz
HeadMod
HeadMod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum