Moderator Abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderator Abuse

Post  FloppingFishesInALake on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:58 pm

My name is FFIAL and I would lake to report one of your admins of abusing his/her permissions to ban other players. Lonerx4 has unjustly banned friends of mine for hacking even though he has not any evidency or reasoning. When I asked him why he had done such a thing he responded saying "FORCEFIELD, AIMBOT, FLYING, ETC." siply because they had killed people who were attacking them with nothing equipted whilst they (my friends) had weapons and armor. I will also be placing this in ban appeals however I am not the one appealing so I didnt think it would be rightly placed there.

Also this is not my real minecraft username as I wish to retain a sense of anomaly.

FloppingFishesInALake
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Abuse

Post  lonerx4 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Ok, first think first. I banned pe86 or what ever his name was for Speed hacks, forcefield/aimbot and it was clearly using a hacked client. It was so clear before he had even went out there i had saw his sprint particles coming out of his feet and then went out there, not sprint jumping. And with my fly i couldn't catch up. Im am sorry for the inconvenience but if he wants to get unbanned he can either donate $10 or wait for the next map reset.
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top