Bullies And Banning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bullies And Banning

Post  CookiezMonster97 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:41 am

Well, I know some of you guys hate me for no reason.. but I got bullied by BigMac001 and BamItzMatt! Weasey *The Owner Gave me Creative cause I was helping him Building the New Shop with him, so BamItzMatt saw me flying with my creative and he got Jealous! so he asked me for Stuff, I couldnt give him because the Mod Rules says not to give any 1 items, so I didn't, but then he said that he will Ban me if I didn't give him, he kicked me 2 times then Banned me, after a while he unbanned me, when i rejoined he said he will ban me again if I didnt give him, so I banned him for Asking for stuff and for kicking and banning me! after 1 minute I unbanned him, he posted a Topic and called CookiezMonster97 saying that I banned him for no reason! after a while, the Owner said its ok to give him, so I gave him, after 1 day, I was building a Shop near Spawn, Then BigMac001 came and claimed it, so I told her, Please unclaim it, it's not a house! she asked me for Fortune Enchant Book, at first I didnt give her, but she didnt give up, so I gave her and she only unclaim half of the place, she then asked for a diamond, I gave her, she said, NO ONE STACK! I shocked and pis*ed! so I told her if she unclaimed, she will get banned! I banned her for only 1 minute, she told BamItzMatt to Ban me, now I got Banned and bullied at the same time, and I lost 40$.. Please make the bulling Stop, I was a good Mod for everybody, ask them, only Bam, Bigmac, Ramab or how ever you type his name and few others will say im a bad Mod, Fred, Giraffe, Zeder, and lots of other people are my friends, I celebrated aguywithamind Birthday by making Fireworks and Cake without Creative! I did everything to make people happy in this server, but I failed.. I was calling the Owner Sir and respected him. Thank you for reading this Topic, and if you got bullied before in this server, please write it down.

CookiezMonster97
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Abusive

Post  lonerx4 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Cookiezmonster97 she asked you for a fourtune 3 enchanted book and you gave it to her!?!? Is that what I heard. And you left staff when I could have claimed it for you and we're trying to kill Matt with you creative. I had also heard you were killing other players with your creative mode. We even have picture proof. Another thing is you art supposed to leave the staff faction. I would like to direct your attention to this link.
And I still can't get over the fact that you have have out items. I also have Skype proof of Nick telling mike to ban you.
http://prntscr.com/q9uo0
And also this link.
http://prntscr.com/q9v4w
I am very sorry about your ban but sometimes it's just the way it is.
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullies And Banning

Post  Matt on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 pm

I didn't ban you or kick you...
As you can see there is proof that goes against you and I never said it's ok to give out items nor did Weasey so I don't know where you got that from. Weasey told me to ban you, you left the staff faction and attacking bigmac001. Enough said in my opinion.
Matt
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezMonster97 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:59 am

-First thing, I did not attack people in Creative mod, cause I was in Staff faction!

-Second thing, I left the Faction thinking that i can go back in as Fred does, Fred can leave and join any faction, I just wanted to join Exodus to unclaim my land then join Staff back, but I was suprised I couldnt join back!

-third thing *lonerx4* I gave that fortune just to let unclaim the land! I couldnt do anything else! I wanted the Shop back!

-Last thing, Stop lying MattItzMatt, Everybody knows you are jealous from me! you even said HOW DID YOU GET GAMEMODE AND I DIDNT. you kicked me twice you lier! and banned me!

CookiezMonster97
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MATT YOU ARE A LIAR!!

Post  CookiezMonster97 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 am

MATT YOU FUCKING CUNT AND LIAR!!!!! YOU ASKED ME FOR TONS OF THINGS AND YOU SENT ME THAT WEASEY SAID ITS OK TO GIV YOU ITEMS AND IT SAYS ITS OK ONLY MODS! YOU ASKED ME FOR DIAMONDS/OBSIDIAN/BOOKSHELVES/TNT*OVER 4 STACKS OF TNT* MEGMA CUBES CREAM/ GOLDEN APPLES/BLAZE RODES/GHAST TEARS/STONE BRICKS/ AND ALOT OF YOUR OTHER SHIT, I KNEW YOU ASKED ME FOR ALL THAT STUFF SO WHEN I GET BANNED YOU WILL STILL HAVE THE STUFF

CookiezMonster97
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonerx4 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 am

You spawned items for matt. And when he asked for the obey I saw you matt on your alt account H_Razaa And BamItsMatt at the same time passing yourself the obby and built yourself a huge base with it for your alt. And the fourtune 3 you should have never game out that either. Now i have to hunt down that person and get it back. You spawned items for everyone else too. You even admitted to it. And matt you were taking advantage of him too. You were asking him to spawn your TNT over 4 stacks, obey, gold apples and everything. I looked in your inventory as soon as I read that forum post and i saw the 10 Stacks of obby the god apples. I personally are abusive and so does crayons. Im sorry for the inconvenience but thats the way it goes.
LOCKED!
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezMonster97 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Loner, i'm sorry for everything wrong I did, and I spawned items for Matt cause he said that Nick said its ok for Mods only, which he was a mod.. can I please get unbanned? if you want to demote me, go for it.. but Please, I miss the server.. can I please get back in?

CookiezMonster97
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonerx4 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Ill get back to you on that but i think that matt made that up because i was watching him on his alt passing himself the TNT and obby you gave him so now he has like a freaking ritch 20x20 obby bace! But i will get back to you.
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:21 pm

The names Bam BamItzMatt. Not MattItzMatt etc. cat
Bottom line is don't spawn items. I never said Nick said it is allowed.
Matt
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezMonster97 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 am

stop lying, everybody know I gave you items! BUT I WONT GIVE YOU THEM FOR FREE!! YOU BANNED ME AND KICKED ME AND TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL BAN FOR EVER IF I DIDNT GIVE YOU THEN YOU TOLD NICK TO BAN ME, THE I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANT T^T THEN YOU SAID STUFF, THEN I SAID BUT MODS RULES SAYS ITS NOT ALLOWED, BUT THEN YOU SAID THIS *Nick:1/23/2013: its allowed only for Mods, AFTER THAT I BELIEVED YOU, I GAVE YOU ALL THE CRAP YPU WANTED AND EVEN LONER SAW YOU!! WHY WOULD I GIVE ITEMS FOR SOMEBODY THAT HATES ME AND BANNED?!?!?!?!

CookiezMonster97
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 am

I never said Nick said it was ok, I said he told me to ban you for leaving the staff faction and spawning items, did you do both of them things, yes or no.
Matt
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezMonster97 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:05 am

you are such a lier!! you said to me Nick said its ok!! even if you didnt say it.. why did you accept the things gave u then huh? why would i give u 4 TNT Stacks??

CookiezMonster97
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonerx4 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 am

Ladies ladies. Your both pretty but Matt said in these quotes exactly.
"I never said that you could spawn items nor did weasey, so I don't know where you got that from". So there are 2 different sides of the story. So unless you need anyhelp, I'm out. But of you do contact me in Skype (the_lonerx4)
The first to contact, consider me your attorney. Very Happy
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezMonster97 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:24 am

Please can you Unban me I miss the server!! as I said, you can demote me if you want but please I just wanna join!

CookiezMonster97
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crayonz on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm

CookieMonster. Look, you abused pretty badly. Not saying by handing items out but by you leaving Staff Faction and trying to kill other players. Don't say you didn't do this because we have proof that you did. Loner provided us screenshots of you trying to hurt people on their land. There's a difference between Fred and Me leaving Staff at times. You were only a Mod. I am an Admin and Fred is a SuperMod. We can leave Staff at times but we must join back. Mods aren't suppose to because they can get killed and then they think it's fine to ban someone cause they killed a Mod. By you trying to kill people in Gamemode is not except able and is ban able. I will ask the Owners if you can get unbanned with a demotion but if they say No, the only other way to be unbanned is by donating 10$. Case Closed. I don't want to hear any more from you about Mat lying or shit. I will get back to you shortly about what Nick or Edgar says. If you have more questions, my Skype is Miket441.

Crayonz
HeadMod
HeadMod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CookiezMonster97 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 am

Crayonz that people I tried to hurt was BigMac, which she wasnt in her Home! She calimed my land that I was making a shop!! and i tried to kill her to get the land back! STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT WHEN I GET BULLIED BY ALL YOU AND NOW YOU SAY I BULLY? OK FUCK OFF I NEVER WANTED TO JOIN THE SERVER BACK ANYWAY!!!

CookiezMonster97
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:13 am

CookiezMonster97 wrote:OK FUCK OFF I NEVER WANTED TO JOIN THE SERVER BACK ANYWAY!!!
Great, we can stop the petty argument now (:
Matt
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top